Move in Information
At Steve Brown Apartments, we hope your move-in experience will be a positive one. In order to help you with your move- in arrangements, we encourage you to use this checklist.
- Enroll in a Renter's Insurance Policy. The Insurance certificate must be presented to your Resident Relations Coordinator prior to move-in.
- Ensure that you have set up all necessary utilities for your new apartment home in your name, effective for your move- in date.
- Ensure that you have scheduled a time for your lease signing and your move in day with your Resident Relations Coordinator.
- Have your new address recorded on your driver's license, or obtain a new Wisconsin one.
- Notify the post office, magazine publishers, newspaper delivery services, etc. of your change in address.
- Register any children in your family for school.
- If you are an eligible citizen please remember to register to vote.